Are you the person who wants to push the limits to the extreme? Do you also want to join a growth journey with a fantastic employer who wants to see you develop more than ever? Then you have found the right job to apply for!
The role as a Key Account Manager in Copenhagen
In the role of KAM, you enter and gradually move more and more to manage, further develop and create new opportunities with the framework agreement customers we have.
You need to have good habits from previous sales experiences and enjoy sitting at the negotiating table as much as finding new contacts to help with large and small customers.
What is at our core in the sales department is to constantly have a high service level, a “can-do-mentality” and live with the motto that we are a digital full-service partner that helps our customers. The people who have succeeded best in the role historically are the people who have really found their why’s in life that you can turn back to find inspiration and motivation for a continued high drive. With this, you should also get the idea of long-termism in continuous processing and being present as we work with both long and short sales cycles in the industry.
As we are in the start-up phase of Denmark, you will directly enter the core team and have a high impact in both culture and company development. With that, there is great importance in being the company’s and colleagues’ servant leader who cuts in where it is needed, whether it is helping with a recruitment, unpacking the dishwasher or screwing together the new desks. We are a team, and we therefore also celebrate successes as a team.
Some requirements are always added, and they are the following:
- Previous relevant sales experience, preferably in IT
- A history of negotiations, a big plus if it is in both the public and private sectors
- High level of service and genuine interest in developing others
- High knowledge of the Office package, especially Outlook, Word, Excell and Powerpoint
- Fluent Danish and English in speech and writing
- A high interest in the IT market
- Previous experience from the consulting or staffing industry
- Previously responsible for a sales team
- Post-secondary education
- Knowledge and interest in building companies
Is this something for you?
Are you reading this and feeling it?
Don’t hesitate to get in touch and apply for the role as soon as you do, interviews are ongoing. Given that it is a very sales-oriented role, personal contact is encouraged and remember that first impressions last.