Marketing Coordinator Denmark
Marketing / Part-time / Copenhagen
We’re looking for a passionate marketing coordinator who wants to be part of, and contribute to, our rapid growth in Denmark.
Head of Digital Marketingjoakim.firstname.lastname@example.org +46 73-232 68 33
Are you our new Marketing Coordinator in Copenhagen?
We’re looking for a passionate marketing coordinator who wants to be part of, and contribute to, our rapid growth in Denmark. Preferably, you are a student within marketing and/or communication eager to develop your marketing skills alongside your studies. As we are in the start-up phase in Denmark, you will have a high impact on both culture and company development.
This is a part-time employment (studiejob) where you will work on an hourly basis, initially approximately 1-2 days a week. You’ll report to, and work closely with, our global marketing team mainly located in Sweden, while being located in our local office in Copenhagen collaborating closely with the local management team.
We’re looking for you who:
- Studies marketing/communication on bachelor or master level (or equivalent) and is able to work approximately 1-2 days a week.
- Is a driven and goal-oriented doer able to execute on short term marketing activities as well as strategically long term planning.
- Has a broad marketing & communication skillset.
- Has an interest in, and understanding of, the IT industry.
- Has a good understanding of employer branding and B2B marketing.
- Has experience in the Adobe Suite, CMS and the Office package.
- Is fluent in Danish & English.
- Be the global marketing team’s local representative.
- Develop the local marketing plan together with local management and the global marketing team.
- Work closely with the local CEO, sales & recruitment teams to achieve sales & recruitment goals, while developing the brand.
- Arrange events, webinars and similar activities for the local market.
- Translate, produce & distribute content for the local market, in channels such as SoMe, e-mail, ads & web.
- Translate and produce local marketing materials such as documents & presentations.
- Be part of a fast-paced startup journey within a global organization.
Is this something for you?
Are you a student reading this and feeling it? Don’t hesitate to get in touch and apply for the role as soon as you do, interviews are ongoing.
Learn more about Consid
Crowded gathering when local stakeholders discuss AI in Nyköping2 days sedan
On Friday, another Morning Talk by Consid was arranged, this time on the topic of AI. Consid's national AI expert, Patrik Zetterström, began with an overview of the current landscape, followed by a panel discussion with representatives from various industries. Sörmlands Nyheter was present and reported.
Full house as eight companies pitched their ideas at Perfect Pitch Jönköping2023-06-01
Consid's CEO and founder, Peter Hellgren, participated as a jury member in the prestigious Perfect Pitch event held in Jönköping.
Still a Long Way to Go: LGBTQIA+ Rights within tech2023-06-01
Today marks the beginning of Pride Month worldwide, commemorating the Stonewall uprising and aiming to highlight the collective struggle for equal rights within the LGBTQIA+ community. In Linköping, Sankt Kors and East Sweden Tech Women are organizing a breakfast panel in Ebbepark focused on inclusion in the workplace. The panel includes Johanna Hjalmarsson, UX designer at Consid.
Consid is nominated for the prestigious Human Growth Award 20232023-05-31
Consid has been nominated for the prestigious HR award Human Growth Award 2023. Consid is one out of 15 companies that can win Sweden's most sought after HR prize.