Consid has been named Sweden’s Best Employer for the second year in a row. The award is based on a survey conducted among the company’s employees and reveals how they assess their current employer based on several factors.
– This award means a lot to us because it is about our employees’ experience of the company. We constantly work to improve the work environment and ensure the best interests of each employee in all situations. This is proof that we succeeded, says Peter Hellgren, one of the founders and CEO of Consid.
Sweden’s Best Employer, organized by employer branding company Universum, is an annual survey that measures employers’ internal Employer Brand. The survey is conducted among the company’s employees and reveals how they assess their current employer based on three factors:
- Internal identity: how well employees perceive their employer delivers in terms of their reputation and image, job characteristics, people and culture, compensation, and opportunity for advancement.
- Satisfaction/recommendation: how satisfied the employees are from an overall perspective and how inclined they are to recommend the employer to friends.
- Loyalty: how likely employees are to stay with their current employer.
Sweden’s best employers are ranked based on Universum’s internal employer brand index, which lies between 0 and 100 for each evaluated employer. Each factor has the same maximum possible value (33.33), and the evaluated employers are ranked based on the sum of the three parts. Consid’s results for 2022 show an increase from the previous year with a whopping 33.9 points. The final result ends up at an impressive 85.9 out of 100.
¬ It is incredible that we have an even better result this year. We were Sweden’s Best Employer last year, and since then, we have listened to our employees’ needs and worked actively to develop to become even better, says Henrik Sandell, founder of Consid.
In addition to being Sweden’s best employer, Consid presented record-breaking figures for the third quarter of 2022. The turnover increased by 51.6 percent to SEK 454 million through organic growth. At the same time, the company has so far recruited over 460 new employees in 2022. Thanks to a balance between customers in the public sector and prominent private players, Consid’s services have increased steadily in recent years. During the first nine months of the year, Consid had a turnover of SEK 1.51 billion compared with the full year 2021, where the turnover ended at SEK 1.53 billion.
– We want to be a secure employer that our employees can trust. We do the opposite when many others cut back on operations and lay off staff. We are writing up our expected annual turnover of two billion SEK to total SEK 2.150 billion, and we will aim to have recruited over 500 people by the end of the year, says Peter Hellgren.
In second place in this year’s edition of Sweden’s Best Employer came Sigma Technology Group, and in third place was Sogeti.
– When we started Consid, we wanted to build a workplace that we wanted to work at. The fantastic results that Consid presents are mainly because our employees enjoy the workplace and get the opportunity to do a job that is appreciated, says Henrik Sandell.
Do you want to know more?
Get in touch
The latest news
Consid sign coveted contract with Norway’s largest employer2022-11-23
Sweden's leading IT and communications company, Consid, has in a short amount of time grown strong also in Norway. The company has now won a coveted contract with Norway's largest employer, Oslo Municipality. The agreement extends over four years with a total value of NOK 650 million.
Consid takes on the German market2022-11-22
Consid, one of Sweden's largest IT companies, is now expanding into Germany. The company aims to have over 130 employees before the end of 2024. The goal is to become the largest IT company in Northern Europe within five years.
Consid has been named Sweden’s Best Employer2022-11-16
Consid has been named Sweden's Best Employer for the second year in a row. The award is based on a survey conducted among the company's employees and reveals how they assess their current employer based on several factors.
ABBA-Björn nominated “Digital Influencer of the Year”2022-11-08
Music creator, social activist and entrepreneur Björn Ulvaeus is nominated for the prestigious award "Digital Influencer of the Year". Other nominees for the award are Greta Thunberg and Matilda Djerf.
Consid in high-level meeting during COP272022-11-07
The climate conference COP27 in Sharm el-Sheikh, Egypt, has begun. During twelve days, the world's countries must report progress made and raised ambitions to reach the Paris Agreement's goal of halting the global warming. Consid is participating in COP27 via the UN Global Compact.
Consid publishes record-breaking figures2022-11-04
The IT and communications company Consid presents record-breaking figures for the third quarter of 2022. Turnover increases by 51.6 percent to SEK 454 MSEK, organic growth. At the same time, the company has recruited over 460 new employees since the turn of the year.
Consid is awarded in the international innovation event Go Global Award2022-10-24
In this year's edition of the "Go Global Award,” the IT and communications company Consid is awarded for the company's demonstrated innovation and resilience in challenging times.
Consid wins procurement for Trollhättan Stad Epi-server2022-10-13
During the summer, it became clear that Consid would take over the administration of the Trollhättan Stads Epi-server. The two-year contract was initiated on the first of September.
Consid customers dominate as finalists at this year Sitevision Awards2022-10-12
Consid strongly dominates the final field at the Sitevision Awards 2022. The prizes are awarded at the Sitevision Days each year to websites and intranets that, with the help of Sitevision, have succeeded in creating experiences beyond the ordinary.
Consid has the most beautiful offices in Sweden2022-10-11
This year’s edition of ”Sveriges Snyggaste Kontor” has two of Consid’s offices in the final, namely Kalmar and Karlstad. The motivations are filled with love and respect for the renovation and Consid’s unique interior design style.