Dagens Opinion reports on Consid's AI offer
Dagens Opinion reports on Consid’s communication offering and how the latest in AI affects the offering.
“They compete for the hot AI assignments.
IT consultants and digital agencies Capgemini, Tietoevry, Inuse, and Consid are vying to meet a constantly increasing demand from companies and organizations to develop AI services. The need to develop AI services for clients has increased dramatically for IT consultants and digital agencies traditionally equipped to deliver the latest technology. At the same time, competition for assignments is extensive and comes from several directions.
Consid has seen a “dramatic” increase in demand for AI solutions in Sweden in recent years.
– According to a report from the Swedish AI Society, the Swedish AI market was valued at SEK 12.9 billion in 2020, representing a 25 percent growth from the previous year. The report also predicts that the Swedish AI market will continue to grow at an annual rate of 28 percent until 2025. We are certainly noticing this increase at Consid. However, it is difficult to estimate a value or even talk about the number of requests, as they often appear as part of a whole package of customer requests, says Nathalie Besèr, Communications and Sustainability Manager at Consid.
She sees a great need to educate existing staff further and hire people with AI expertise.
– At Consid, we have an AI manager who ensures we can deliver the best competence in AI. We also have several internal training courses that certify our consultants in various AI solutions.
The competitors Consid sees are the consulting companies “that stand firm in terms of digital competence.”
– Consid is an IT company that has developed over time also to offer PR and communication services. It is good to have development and programming at the bottom when offering suitable AI solutions.
How are you affected by the AI trend?
– We see an enormous increase in demand.
How well are you prepared and positioned to meet the increased demand for AI services?
– Maybe the best on the market? After all, we are an IT company and, for many years, have developed AI solutions and implemented several of the AI solutions that our largest Swedish companies use today, mainly in the grocery trade and the automotive industry. For a long time, we have also reflected on the problems with AI and how to avoid several threats that AI entails. We develop sustainable AI solutions. One must be aware of the disadvantages of AI to create the best solutions.
Will AI become a hygiene factor for companies and organizations like websites?
– Isn’t that already today?
So far, the demand is mainly for more straightforward AI solutions, according to Nathalie Besèr.
– Search tool.
– Chatbots and virtual assistants, computer programs that use AI to enable customers to get answers to their questions and access services around the clock.
– Robotic Process Automation (RPA) involves using software robots to automate repetitive and rule-based tasks, such as data entry and invoice processing.
– Fraud detection that identifies patterns that indicate criminal activity.
Consid sees four AI areas that could become big soon:
– NLP (Natural Language Processing) is an area within AI that deals with the interaction between computers and humans using natural language. In the future, we can expect more advanced NLP solutions that can understand and generate more complex natural languages.
– Personalization. The process of tailoring products, services, or experiences to individual customers. With the help of AI, companies can collect and analyze large amounts of customer data to provide more personalized recommendations, campaigns, and experiences.
– Autonomous systems. Future advances in autonomous systems could significantly impact the transportation, healthcare, and manufacturing industries.
– Generative AI is an area within AI that involves creating new data such as images, videos, and text. With the help of generative AI, we can create highly realistic photos and videos and generate human-like text. We can expect more advanced generative AI solutions that can create valuable and versatile content in the future, says Nathalie Besèr.”
Please read the entire article here
Get in contact
Crowded gathering when local stakeholders discuss AI in Nyköping2 days sedan
On Friday, another Morning Talk by Consid was arranged, this time on the topic of AI. Consid's national AI expert, Patrik Zetterström, began with an overview of the current landscape, followed by a panel discussion with representatives from various industries. Sörmlands Nyheter was present and reported.
Full house as eight companies pitched their ideas at Perfect Pitch Jönköping2023-06-01
Consid's CEO and founder, Peter Hellgren, participated as a jury member in the prestigious Perfect Pitch event held in Jönköping.
Still a Long Way to Go: LGBTQIA+ Rights within tech2023-06-01
Today marks the beginning of Pride Month worldwide, commemorating the Stonewall uprising and aiming to highlight the collective struggle for equal rights within the LGBTQIA+ community. In Linköping, Sankt Kors and East Sweden Tech Women are organizing a breakfast panel in Ebbepark focused on inclusion in the workplace. The panel includes Johanna Hjalmarsson, UX designer at Consid.
Consid is nominated for the prestigious Human Growth Award 20232023-05-31
Consid has been nominated for the prestigious HR award Human Growth Award 2023. Consid is one out of 15 companies that can win Sweden's most sought after HR prize.
Consid recruits three top names for Umeå office2023-05-30
Consid opened up their business in Umeå early 2023, now a few months in the company has recruited three new top names.
Debate: Companies’ responsibilities increase in a crisis2023-05-29
Consid's Per Thulemark and Peter Hellgren writes in Borlänge tidning about companies' responsibility during a crisis or recession.
Consid in media: Digi reports on new Oslo office on exclusive Karl Johans Gate2023-05-26
In an article on Digi, Consid Norway's CEO elaborates on what the new office in downtown Oslo means for the company.
IT and communications company expands in Jönköping2023-05-26
Consid has outgrown its 1100 square meter premises in Atollen, Jönköping, and is currently undertaking an expansion project to add an additional 360 square meters within the same building. This will provide a total area of nearly 1500 square meters for the company's 140 employees, offering them a scenic view overlooking the lake Munksjön.
Ellinor Hallett: If everything is prioritized, then nothing is prioritized.2023-05-25
Project manager and Sitevision specialist Ellinor Hallett, appointed Sitevision's Most Valuable Professional 2022, graces the pages of Sitevision's blog to expound on the significance of prioritization on one's website and the strategies for achieving success.
Swedish IT giant establishes presence on H.C. Andersen Boulevard in central Copenhagen2023-05-24
Consid recently moved in to a new office space at H.C. Andersen boulevard i central Copenhagen.
Consid in media: IT Watch repports on Consid’s first six months in Denmark2023-05-22
Consid Denmarks CEO Carl Hagberg reflects on the company's first six months in Denmark in an interview with IT Watch.
In the media: Consid is investing in gender-equal offices2023-05-17
In Sörmland's media business supplement, one can read on May 17th about Consid in Eskilstuna, which is one of the few workplaces in the male-dominated IT industry that has achieved a balanced gender distribution. The article includes interviews with Annika Virtanen, Anders Lundberg and Anna Johansson, who provide more information about Consid's various initiatives to create a more inclusive tech industry, both internally at Consid and externally throughout the industry.