- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your personal data?
- What are your data protection rights?
1. What data do we collect?
Consid AB collects the following data:
- Anonymous user website interactions
- Anonymous user demographics and interest
- Personal identification information (name, email, phone, address etc.)
2. How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Consid AB with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Submit a form..
Consid AB may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
3. How will we use your data?
Consid AB collects your data so that we can:
- Improve website experience.
- Improve our services.
- Process purchase and submissions.
- Use the information for recruitment purposes
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
If you agree, Consid AB will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
4. How do we store your personal data?
Consid AB securely stores your personal data at WP Engine’s European server in Belgium, encrypted via https.
Consid AB will keep your data collected via i.a. form for one year. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
Consid AB may send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Consid AB from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Consid AB concern.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. What are your data protection rights?
Consid AB would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Consid AB for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Consid Ab correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Consid AB to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure — You have the right to request that Consid AB erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Consid AB restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Consid AB’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Consid AB transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
E-mail us at: email@example.com or write to us:
553 20, Jönköping