Are you a web editor or content producer, or do you just want to learn more about web accessibility? Our course in WCAG, Web Content Accessibility Guidelines, gives you all the insights, tools, and hands-on training you need to make your web content more accessible.
About the course
WCAG serves to make web and app content more accessible, usable, and appealing also for people with disabilities and functional variations – a group accounting for 20 percent of the entire population. We all need to understand what obstacles these people face in various contexts, and how we can create solutions for making digital material more inclusive and accessible. This course addresses you as an editor and others who wish to improve the knowledge of WCAG and gain practical experience in producing accessible web content.
- Understand different types of functional variations
- Understand obstacles of the digital society and their effect on users’ experience
- Learn to think empathically and understand users’ situations
- Create solutions for people who are not able to use keyboard or mouse
- Understand how structure, design, graphics, and text interact to enhance user experience
- Understand advantages of improved accessibility
- Hands-on training and practical exercises
- Why WCAG
- WCAG A and AA
- Principles and guidelines
- Practical tools
Who is this course for?
This course is intended for editors and others who produce web and app content, and need training in how to make the material accessible according to WCAG.
- Marketing departments
Online or at your preferred location.
SEK 3,495 excl. VAT per person